Local SEO for Lead Generation
The best place to hide a dead body is on the second page of Google
is not an expression that’s unknown to most. However, that does not make the expression any less accurate.
Keeping a completely realistic approach, we may be spending hours and hours on social media just scrolling through our feeds, to a point where the platform itself may shame us in a subtle manner by letting us know that we’re updated with all that there is to see. Yet, when it comes to our need to search, we don’t like wasting any time with it, what meets the eye first is what we prefer to go for.
This very approach is one that you must understand completely if you wish to generate leads for your business in an effective manner using Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
Search Engine Optimisation is a digital marketing technique that is used to enhance the quality and volume of organic traffic to your website through search engines.
Here are the six strategies that you should certainly try:-
- Business listing : The first basic tip to a good SEO strategy is to ensure your business is listed with Google My Business, this will allow Google to verify all the details you provide them with, put your business up on Google maps, and help you to be found by consumers when they are looking for businesses/services like yours.
- Know your audience: In order to enhance the quality of the traffic that your website is generating, it’s necessary to get into the minds of your target audience and understand your business from a consumer perspective. In this manner, you will pick the right keywords for optimization. Ask yourself questions to which your product/service would serve as an answer. This would require you to do thorough research.
- Competitor analysis: Besides just knowing your own business, it’s critical to go ahead with a competitor analysis to understand what is working for them in the market and what is not. By seeing where our competitors are strongest and weakest, we can determine how difficult it will be to outperform them and the number of resources that it will take to do so.
- Backlink gap analysis: Make the most of your competitors work too by checking the tons of backlinks that they have. If other platforms are linking to your competitors, there is a good chance that they would want to link with you too, the more links you have, the better and the search engine optimization.
- Blogging: Blogging is an activity that most certainly would help your website generate more traffic through search engines. It’s a strategy that allows you to make use of more and more relevant keywords, in turn, helping your website rank higher in the searches.
- Reviews: Why not use an opportunity to flaunt the quality of your work? Reviews are emerging as one of the most popular lead generation tactics in today’s time. If Google gets data to show that your business is performing well and is being appreciated, based on the reviews, you may receive a higher local ranking as compared to your competitors.
We, the professionals at Spicetree Design Agency – Digital Marketing Agency in Chennai have mastered the art of Strategic planning for Search Engine Optimisation.
Wish to get professional help with SEO for your business? Our experts would love to extend a free consultation to you.